Daylily buds add color to this creative salad. The flavor is a cross between lettuce and cabbage.
- 2 cups daylily buds (about 50 buds), sliced
- 1 cup torn lettuce
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 radishes, sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the daylily buds, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, cabbage and radishes. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Daylily Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p233
Reviews for Daylily Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review