- In a large, shallow microwave-safe dish, melt white candy melts
- according to package directions. Dip top side of each cookie into
- coating, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed paper.
- Immediately place a few drops of melted red candy melts on cheeks of
- skull; swirl with a toothpick.
- Add decorations as desired. Tint remaining white coating black; pipe
- on eyes and mouth. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
The skull cookie cutter is from Copper Gifts. Call 1-620/421-0654 or visit www.coppergifts.com.