Recipe provided by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 4 links Johnsonville® Smoked Turkey Sausage, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 eggs
- 6 cups prepared stuffing
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine egg and stuffing. Carefully press one-fourth of the stuffing mixture into a preheated, greased waffle iron. Close lid and cook 6-7 minutes or until steaming stops. Remove waffle from waffle iron and place on a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining stuffing to make three more waffles.
- For each waffle, layer Provolone cheese, mashed potatoes and turkey sausage; drizzle with gravy.
- On a parchment paper lined baking pan, bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Remove from oven, spoon cranberries over top. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Day-After Thanksgiving Waffle in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Day-After Thanksgiving Waffle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review