- 1 cup cut fresh green beans
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut or canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute beans and onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper; pour over bean mixture. Add turkey; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cashews and, if desired, cilantro. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Day-After-Thanksgiving Turkey Stir-Fry in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p124
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Day-After-Thanksgiving Turkey Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review