Dated Eyes Recipe
These spooky-looking appetizers are the perfect balance between sweet and salty. They are easy to serve and hold, making it a good hand-held appetizer. Shape the dates as round as you can.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Dash salt
- 15 large unpitted dates
- 15 hazelnuts, toasted and peeled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cheeses until smooth. Add cream and salt; mix well. Cut a small hole in the corner of a plastic bag; fill bag with cheese mixture.
- 2. Cut a 1-in. slit along the length of each date; discard pit. Fill with cheese mixture; top with a hazelnut. Repeat. Yield: 15 stuffed dates.
1 each: 109 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Dated Eyes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC