- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Dash salt
- 15 large unpitted dates
- 15 hazelnuts, toasted and peeled (about 1/2 cup)
- In a small bowl, beat cheeses until smooth. Add cream and salt; mix well. Cut a small hole in the corner of a plastic bag; fill bag with cheese mixture.
- Cut a 1-in. slit along the length of each date; discard pit. Fill with cheese mixture; top with a hazelnut. Repeat. Yield: 15 stuffed dates.
Originally published as Dated Eyes in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p18
Reviews for Dated Eyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review