- On a lightly floured surface, roll out half of the dough to a 12-in.
- x 9-in. rectangle, about 1/4-in. thick. Spread with half of the
- filling. Roll up, starting with the long end. Repeat with remaining
- dough and filling. Wrap with plastic wrap; chill overnight.
- Cut rolls into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 324 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.