Date Pecan Fudge Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 4 minutes. Add dates; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in candy coating and marshmallows until melted. Beat until smooth. Add pecans and vanilla; beat with a wooden spoon until glossy.
- 3. Pour into a buttered 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Let stand at room temperature overnight. Cut into squares. Yield: 3 pounds.
1 each: 62 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Date Pecan Fudge
"My son loves dates and pecans. This was rated By him as "MAKE MORE!!" Thanks for the recipe."