Date Nut Candy Recipe
Even though my two grown sons aren't big "sweets eaters", they think these candies are exceptional. The big peanut butter flavor is a hit combined with holiday staples like walnuts and dates.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 240 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Date Nut Candy
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC