Date Nut Candy Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 240 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Date Nut Candy
"I wish i could give this more stars! beautiful and easy to make. this combination is wonderful and tastes awesome! I love this addition to my christmas candy gift bags."