Dartboard Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces each) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1. Unroll pizza crust onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Spread pizza sauce over the crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Place one pepperoni slice in the center of the pizza; chop remaining pepperoni. Sprinkle some chopped pepperoni around the outer edge of pizza, leaving 1/2 in. of crust. Sprinkle remaining pepperoni in a circle between center slice and outer edge. Arrange cheddar cheese and green pepper alternately in a spoke pattern.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Yield: 1 pizza.
1 serving (2 slices) equals 651 calories, 39 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 1,631 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.