This fast-to-fix entree aims to please as a saucy takeoff on a popular game. With its zesty combination of pepperoni, green pepper and cheese, this pizza will have guests darting to the table. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Family Game Night
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces each) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- Unroll pizza crust onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- Bake at 425° for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Spread pizza sauce over the crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place one pepperoni slice in the center of the pizza; chop remaining pepperoni. Sprinkle some chopped pepperoni around the outer edge of pizza, leaving 1/2 in. of crust. Sprinkle remaining pepperoni in a circle between center slice and outer edge. Arrange cheddar cheese and green pepper alternately in a spoke pattern.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Yield: 1 pizza.
Originally published as Dartboard Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p13
Reviews forDartboard Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2014
"Great pizza and I love the creativity to make the dart board!"