- Meanwhile, for filling, in a double boiler or metal bowl over hot
- water, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in cream
- and espresso powder. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Whisk in eggs,
- egg yolk, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour filling into warm crust. Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is
- just set (mixture will jiggle). Cool completely on a wire rack. Dust
- with cocoa before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.