Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
Something about the combination of dark chocolate and raspberry is just so addicting. This fudge makes a heartfelt homemade gift, or just a treat that's worth sharing. —Barbara Lento, Houston, Pennsylvania
81 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing Cook: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place baking chips in a single layer on a small baking sheet. Freeze
- 30 minutes. Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and
- milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave
- in additional 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in
- liqueur and salt. Add white baking chips; stir just until partially
- melted. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 3 pounds (81 pieces).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 85 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.