Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Recipe
Something about the combination of dark chocolate and raspberry is just so addicting. This fudge makes a heartfelt homemade gift, or just a treat that's worth sharing. —Barbara Lento, Houston, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place baking chips in a single layer on a small baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave in additional 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in liqueur and salt. Add white baking chips; stir just until partially melted. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds (81 pieces).
1 piece equals 85 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC