- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID® Graham Crackers Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping (Do Not Thaw.)
- 6 ounces BAKER'S® Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Cool 15 min.; slowly pour over cheesecake. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 16 Servings.
Originally published as Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake in Philadelphia® Cream Cheese - Sweets of the Season
Reviews for Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >