Savor all the decadence without a lick of guilt! We kept all the velvety, melt-in-your-mouth texture of fudgy fondue in this lusciously lighter version. It's just the thing to kindle romantic after-dinner conversation or welcome friends in from the cold. Dark Chocolate Fondue also makes a delectable way to dress up chunks of pineapple, slices of banana or scoops of fat-free frozen yogurt. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 dark chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Cubed angel food cake and assorted fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan, combine flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Reduce heat to low. Stir in chocolate and corn syrup. Cook and stir until melted.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with cake cubes and fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Dark Chocolate Fondue in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p51
Reviews for Dark Chocolate Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review