Dark Chocolate Dessert Fondue Recipe
This wonderful dessert is a favorite of my daughter's. She loves to choose the different 'dippers' and it is so easy for me to make.—Shannon Abdollmohammadi, Woodinville, Washington
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and pound cake cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream, sugar, milk and cinnamon. Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
- 2. Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 376 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Dark Chocolate Dessert Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC