Dark Chocolate Dessert Fondue
This wonderful dessert is a favorite of my daughter's. She loves to choose the different 'dippers' and it is so easy for me to make.—Shannon Abdollmohammadi, Woodinville, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and pound cake cubes
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream, sugar, milk and
- cinnamon. Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and
- cake cubes. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 376 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.