- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 pound dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- Combine 1 cup pecans and bourbon; cover and let stand for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy; stir in pecan mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until firm enough to shape into 1-in. balls. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Dip in chocolate coating; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Bourbon Balls in Fresh Home Spring 2011
Reviews for Dark Chocolate Bourbon Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review