- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool
- for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For frosting, beat the confectioners' sugar, meringue powder and
- water until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Color frosting if desired.
- Frost cookies; decorate with coarse sugar and sprinkles if desired.
- Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 13-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 55 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.