- Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool 2 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, beat confectioners' sugar, meringue powder and water
- until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Color frosting if desired. Frost
- cookies; decorate with coarse sugar and sprinkles if desired. Let
- stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 13-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 55 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.