I've been making this colorful dessert since 1961, and my whole family just loves it. It's a great way to enjoy fruit in winter.
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sour cream and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and salt. Gradually stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in the raspberries, cold water and lemon juice. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir soup. Garnish with sour cream and nutmeg if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Danish Fruit Soup in Country Extra January 1997, p49
Reviews for Danish Fruit Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review