- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cover with a kitchen
- towel; let rest 10 minutes. Roll into an 18x10-in. rectangle; spread
- with softened butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- butter. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch
- edges to seal. Cut into 3/4-in. slices.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle some
- on waxed paper. Place slices, cut side down, on cinnamon-sugar; roll
- each into a 5-in. circle, turning to coat both sides and adding
- cinnamon-sugar as needed. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Sprinkle tops with leftover cinnamon-sugar if desired. Bake
- 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool on
- wire racks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.