- Spread over the dough. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until
- puffed and golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks.
- For icing, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough water to achieve desired consistency. Spread over warm coffee
- cakes. Sprinkle with walnuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3
- coffee cakes (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 224 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.