Dandy Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over cut sides of buns. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 sandwiches.
1 serving (1 each) equals 237 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Dandy Ham Sandwiches
"My husbands aunt made these for Christmas. OMG amazing!"
"These are really good! I used sharp cheddar cheese and spicy French dressing and the sandwiches were very flavorful."