Dandy Ham Sandwiches
Caraway gives this special sandwich a very zippy taste. They are a lovely to serve for a luncheon when you are expecting guests.—Mrs. Wallace Carlson, Two Harbors, Minnesota
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over cut
- sides of buns. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for
- 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 237 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.