This is one my favorite salads and it is so healthy for you! There are readily available and guests will be surprise how wonderful it tastes.—Frances Sheridan Goulart, Weston, Connecticut
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups torn dandelion greens or arugula
- 2 green onions or 1 medium leek (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup grapefruit or tangerine sections
- Dandelion blossoms, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine dandelion greens and onions. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange eggs and grapefruit sections over greens. If desired, top with dandelion blossoms. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dandelion Salad in Birds & Blooms April/May 1998, p55
Reviews for Dandelion Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review