- bowl; add onion mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, celery salt, garlic powder, pepper
- and remaining salt. Add to potato mixture; toss to coat.
- Peel eggs. Chop three eggs; slice remaining egg for topping. Add
- chopped egg, dandelion greens, peppers and pickle relish to potato
- salad; stir just until combined. Top with sliced egg; sprinkle with
- paprika. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Editor's Note: Verify that dandelion greens haven't been treated with lawn-care chemicals. When dandelions aren't in season, you can substitute fresh spinach for the greens.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 164 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.