- mustard until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Stir in onions. Drain potatoes and place in a large
- bowl. Add onion mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, celery salt, garlic powder, pepper
- and remaining salt. Add to potato mixture; toss to coat.
- Chop three eggs; slice remaining egg for topping. Add chopped egg,
- dandelion greens, peppers and pickle relish to potato salad; stir
- just until combined. Top with sliced egg; sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Editor's Note: Verify that dandelion greens haven't been treated with lawn-care chemicals.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 164 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.