This creamy soup is a great way to celebrate the end of winter. Fix a batch soon...I guarantee you'll have compliments cropping up like weeds.—Mary Ellen Dycus, Leland, Mississippi
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups torn dandelion greens
- Prepare rice according to package directions; set aside. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, combine soup and water. Add rice and chicken; heat through. Add dandelion greens; cook until tender, about 6-8 minutes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Dandelion Soup in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p59
Reviews for Dandelion Chicken Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review