Dairy State Fudge Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, walnuts or hickory nuts
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; set aside. In the top of a double boiler, melt butter. Add almond bark; heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour over the cream cheese; beat until smooth and glossy, about 7-10 minutes. Stir in nuts. Pour into a greased 9-in. square pan. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 64 pieces (about 1 inch).
Reviews for Dairy State Fudge
Sort By :
"This is not very good fudge. It is creamy but tasteless. There is no sugar or vanilla extract present in the recipe. If you are going to make this take my advice and add at least 1-2 cups of sugar and 1 to 2 tsp. of vanilla and/or 1/2 tsp. of almond extract."
"I tried this first over Christmas at my sister's--she'd make it. It was delicious and highly complimented by many attending. I was delighted to find out it was a taste of home recipe since I could get right on here and save a copy. I may make it for Valentine's Day for my family! Yum :)"
"I cut this recipe out of Country years ago and have used it dozens of times, mostly around the holidays. It's always a favorite of my family as well as friends who get a candy tray from me. I 've given out the recipe many times. I usually double it in a 9x13 pan. I prefer smooth and melty chips for the white chocolate. Great recipe!"
"My whole family loved this fudge. It is rich , but very good. Very easy to make."
"This is wonderful fudge!"