Dairy Delicious Dip
Munching on fruit becomes so much more fun when there's a sweet, creamy dip to dunk your slices in. After working up an appetite playing party games, the kids enjoyed this dip. I enjoyed its ease of preparation.
Karen Kenney, Harvard, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugars and syrup
- to taste; beat until smooth. Chill. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield:
- 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.