This daiquiri blends sweet and tart to perfection. For a party, make it in chilled pitchers, then pour over ice before serving.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 to 5-1/2 cups ice cubes, divided
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 2-1/2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- Lime slices
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Divide remaining ice among
- four hurricane or cocktail glasses; set aside.
- Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup to shaker; cover and shake
- for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker.
- Strain into prepared glasses. Garnish with lime slices as desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.