- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1. Separate each biscuit into three equal layers. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. With a kitchen shears or sharp knife, cut eight slits a third of the way toward center to form petals. Make a deep thumbprint in the center of each.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Place heaping teaspoonfuls of creamed cheese mixture in the center of each biscuit. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 121 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Daffodillies
"These sure do look simple to make. Bet they are even better to eat!!"