- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1. Separate each biscuit into three equal layers. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. With a kitchen shears or sharp knife, cut eight slits a third of the way toward center to form petals. Make a deep thumbprint in the center of each.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Place heaping teaspoonfuls of creamed cheese mixture in the center of each biscuit. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 121 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Daffodillies
"These sure do look simple to make. Bet they are even better to eat!!"