- In a large skillet, cook the green and red peppers, onion and
- potatoes in 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or
- until potatoes are tender. Add the beans, corn, jalapeno, cumin,
- garlic powder, paprika, pepper and remaining salt; heat through.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add
- eggs. Cook and stir until almost set. Add to potato mixture.
- Spoon 1 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/4
- cup cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place on a
- greased baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 4 in.
- from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito equals 798 calories, 35 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 314 mg cholesterol, 1,384 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 14 g fiber, 34 g protein.