Dad's Quick Bagel Omelet Sandwich Recipe
I wrap these tasty breakfast sandwiches in aluminum foil and hand them out as the kids run for the school bus! —Andrew Nodolski, Williamstown, New Jersey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Whisk the eggs, tomato, salt and pepper sauce. Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- 2. As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Cook until eggs are set. Meanwhile, heat bacon in the microwave and toast bagels if desired.
- 3. Layer bagel bottoms with cheese. Cut omelet into fourths and serve on bagels with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 391 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 246 mg cholesterol, 1,097 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Dad's Quick Bagel Omelet Sandwich
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC