- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine egg, stuffing mix, milk, cheese and 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 4x2-in. loaves in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Spread with remaining barbecue sauce before serving.
Freeze option: Individually wrap cooled meat loaves in plastic and foil, then freeze. To use, partially thaw meat loaves in refrigerator overnight. Unwrap loaves; reheat in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan in a preheated 350° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Top each with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dad's Favorite Barbecue Meat Loaves
"These were good... and really easy to make. I might make them again, because of how quick and easy they were. I made them exactly per the recipe, but would probably add additional spices next time."
"These were great - fast, easy, tasty! I added chopped onion but otherwise followed the recipe as written."
"Tasty meatloaf and easy to make! I wondered about them, since there are no spices or seasoning added, but they were good. With only a 5-minute prep, it's perfect for any weeknight! We'll be making this again."
"Best meatloaf recipe ever! Made exactly as stated and it was scrumptious!!! This will be our go-to meatloaf recipe from now on!"