Dad's Best Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving.
- 2. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 1/3 cup salsa: 342 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Dad's Best Pork Chops
"I really enjoyed this recipe."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.