Dad's Best Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving.
- 2. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 1/3 cup salsa: 342 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein .
Reviews for Dad's Best Pork Chops
"I really enjoyed this recipe."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.