Dad's Best Burgers Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 407 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Dad's Best Burgers
"Wonderful moist flavorful burgers. The pork adds a nice flavor with the beef. A keeper at my house."
"holy cow was this good! Hands down one of the best burgers I've ever had"
"Excellent! Cooked mine on a GF grill because I don't have a real one and they still tasted great!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.