- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Dad's Best Burgers
Sort By :
Wonderful moist flavorful burgers. The pork adds a nice flavor with the beef. A keeper at my house.
holy cow was this good! Hands down one of the best burgers I've ever had
Excellent! Cooked mine on a GF grill because I don't have a real one and they still tasted great!