- until set. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Tint frosting as desired; frost cookies.
- Combine equal amounts of edible glitter and colored sugar; sprinkle
- over cookies. Decorate some cookies with sprinkles if desired.
- Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.