- For frosting, in a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, milk, vanilla and food coloring. Frost cookies.
- Cut sugar wafers into triangles; place two on each cookie for ears.
- With a toothpick, poke two holes in each marshmallow half for
- nostrils; press butterscotch chips into holes. Place noses on
- cookies; add chocolate chip eyes. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 232 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.