- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame or canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, cilantro, honey, curry, sesame oil, garlic and pepper flakes if desired until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry red pepper in oil for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add green onions; stir-fry 1-2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Curry Turkey Stir-Fry
Sort By :
Very good. I think next time we might just leave out a little curry and cilantro, and kick up more of the asian flavors instead of indian. Still, VERY good.
I substituted chicken breast for turkey, because it was on sale. This was a quick and easy meal. I had all the meat cooked and ingredients combined in the time it took to finish cooking the rice. Overall a good level of heat and curry flavor.
Really easy to make and very yummy! We added bean sprouts and carrots and used shrimp instead of turkey. Would definitely make again!
I cooked this meal for my husband any myself. I didn't have turkey on hand so I used chicken breast instead. It was very easy to make and we had almost everything on hand. It does take a little more time than suggested as you have to cook your meat and the brown rice first. Overall, this was a great dish and we really enjoyed it! :)
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >