Curry Spiced Cashews Recipe
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook cashews over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes. Add the oil, curry powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and cayenne. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until cashews are well coated. Spread on foil to cool completely. Stir in cranberries; store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/3 cup: 322 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Curry Spiced Cashews
"The best of everything - spicy, sweet and salty. Very hard not to eat the whole batch at one time!"
"This was a hit and left the kitchen smelling good for days too!"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.