- 2 cups salted cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook cashews over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes. Add the oil, curry powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and cayenne. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until cashews are well coated. Spread on foil to cool completely. Stir in cranberries; store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Curry Spiced Cashews
Sort By :
The best of everything - spicy, sweet and salty. Very hard not to eat the whole batch at one time!
This was a hit and left the kitchen smelling good for days too!