Curry, cilantro and coconut milk make this dish an exciting change of pace. “Also try it with Thai rice noodles or spaghetti.” Jana Rippee — Anacortes, Washington
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curry Shrimp Linguine in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry Shrimp Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review