Curry Shrimp Linguine Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry Shrimp Linguine(3)
Sort By :
not very tasty
This was excellent! I wouldn't change a thing - we all ate it and loved it. Thanks for a great recipe that is quick and easy to prepare!
I was disappointed in the lack of flavor, I couldn't taste the coconut at all and the curry wasn't that strong either, mainly it tasted like plain linguine.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >