Honey mustard is the condiment around here, so I wanted a healthy recipe to serve it with. Roasted turkey with a dash of curry fits the bill. —Carol Witczak, Tinley Park, Illinois
Featured In: 21 Sheet Pan Dinners to Make Tonight
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- Minced fresh cilantro or thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place potatoes and leeks in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat. Roast 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, curry powder and remaining oil. Sprinkle turkey with remaining salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over potatoes; stir to coat. Place turkey over potato mixture; drizzle with remaining mustard mixture. Roast 6-8 minutes longer or until turkey is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curry-Roasted Turkey and Potatoes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Curry-Roasted Turkey and Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review