Honey mustard is the condiment around here, so I wanted a healthy recipe to serve it with. Roasted turkey with a dash of curry fits the bill. —Carol Witczak, Tinley Park, Illinois
Featured In: 28 Healthy One-Pot Meals
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- Minced fresh cilantro or thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place potatoes and leeks in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat. Roast 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, curry powder and remaining oil. Sprinkle turkey with remaining salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over potatoes; stir to coat. Place turkey over potato mixture; drizzle with remaining mustard mixture. Roast 6-8 minutes longer or until turkey is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curry-Roasted Turkey and Potatoes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Curry-Roasted Turkey and Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2017
"I made this for my daughters after days of rich holiday food, we love the hint of curry, easy & flavorful!"