- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) Minute® Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup salted whole cashews
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add the cashews, onions and seasonings; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until onions are tender. Add rice; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Curry Rice Pilaf in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Curry Rice Pilaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review