Curry Grilled Chicken
"Chicken marinated in this fuss-free mixture comes out tender and tangy," informs Nancy Ode of Sherman, South Dakota. "Its mild curry flavor is equally good on pork," she assures, "but I marinate it for an hour or two longer for the best results."
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a blender, combine the first 10 ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add
- chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- for 6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now