Curry Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a blender, combine the first 10 ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Curry Grilled Chicken(5)
Sort By :
I was looking for something new and different for summer grilling. This recipe included ingredients I had on hand, and it sounded like a great flavor combination. This ended up being a great recipe! I used chicken thighs rather than boneless skinless chicken breast halves, and I marinated the chicken for about 1-2 hours longer than stated in the recipe. Since the chicken was bone-in, my husband allowed the chicken to cook longer on the grill than stated in the recipe, in order to reach the proper temperature level. My husband said that this chicken was "super-delicious". The chicken turned out moist and flavorful, and it browned beautifully. This recipe is a keeper!
This recipe calls for 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar. Which is it? Is this a typo
Easy, simple, tasty and my kids loved it...what more could I want!
This recipe was delicious and easy to make.
Chicken was moist and flavorful. I added an extra teaspoon of chopped garlic in addition to the garlic salt. Will definitely make again!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Curry >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >