- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute bacon and onion until onion is
- tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in
- remaining ingredients. Spoon over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken is crisp and a meat
- thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 513 calories, 36 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 974 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.