Curry Fries with Chive Mayonnaise
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- CHIVE MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 12 wedges; place in a large bowl. Add
- the oil, curry powder, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to
- two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chives and
- pepper. Serve with fries. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 6 fries with 2 tablespoons chive mayonnaise equals 325 calories, 29 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 747 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.