- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- CHIVE MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 12 wedges; place in a large bowl. Add the oil, curry powder, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chives and pepper. Serve with fries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curry Fries with Chive Mayonnaise in Fresh Home Summer 2010, p98
Reviews for Curry Fries with Chive Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review