- Combine the flour, bouillon, curry powder, salt and pepper; stir into
- skillet until smooth. Gradually add water. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cream and thyme;
- heat through.
- In another skillet, saute berries in butter until heated through.
- Serve chicken mixture with rice and berries. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup chicken mixture with 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 cup berries equals 522 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.