- cook and stir for 1 minute. Gradually stir in broth and tomato
- paste. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until
- slightly thickened.
- Stir in the curry, ginger and pepper flakes. Return chicken to
- saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
- 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 177 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 728 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.